The high voltage MOSFET uses an advanced termination scheme to provide enhanced voltage-blocking capability without degrading performance over time. In addition , this advanced MOSFET is designed to withstand high energy in avalanche and commutation modes . The new energy efficient design also offers a drain-to-source diode with a fast recovery time. Designed for high voltage, high speed switching applications in power suppliers, converters and PWM motor controls , these devices are particularly well suited for bridge circuits where diode speed and commutating safe operating areas are critical and offer additional and safety margin against unexpected voltage transients.
● Robust High Voltage Termination
● Avalanche Energy Specified
● Source-to-Drain Diode Recovery Time Comparable to a Discrete Fast Recovery Diode
● Diode is Characterized for Use in Bridge Circuits
● IDSS and VDS(on) Specified at Elevated Temperature