The EM91440 is a series of tone/pulse switchable dialers that is composed of T/P dialer and T/P dialer with 40-set memories. The EM91440 series provide necessary functions of telephone set for application in any environment, such as Pulse dialing, Tone (DTMF) dialing, Handfree dialing, keying tone ,and lock functions.
• Tone/Pulse switchable.
• Wide operating voltage from 2.0 V to 5.5 V.
• Low operating current, 0.15 mA (Pulse) and 0.3 mA (Tone) typically.
• Adding resistor on keyboard scan pin that can select many telephone specifications, such as : Pulse rate, M/B ratio, Flash time, lock dialing functions.
• SDO function supports LCD driver and voice synthesizer to indicate dialing numbers.
• Line hold function is designed for stopping conversation temporality.
• Melody generator provides music on hold function.
• Lock function provides conventionality key lock and password lock operations.
• Ring detector is designed to prevent illegal dialing from pocket dialer.
• 40-set three touch repertory memory, each one can hold data up to 16 digits.
• A 32-digit LNB (last number) redial memory.
• Keytone function provides rapidly keying recognition.
• Handfree function provides on-hook dialing and speakerphone application.
• Pause and P-T time are fixed to 3.6 seconds.
• Tone duration and inter-tone pause time are fixed to 98 ms.
• Using 3.579545 MHz crystal or ceramic resonator.
• Package forms: PDIP, skinny.