TPD1039S is a monolithic power IC for low-side switch.
The IC has a vertical MOSFET output which can be directly driven from a CMOS or TTL logic circuit (e.g., an MPU). The IC offers intelligent self-protection functions.
• A monolithic power IC with a new structure combining a
control block and a vertical power MOSFET (π-MOS) on a single chip.
• Can directly drive a power load from a CMOS or TTL logic.
• Built-in protection circuits against overvoltage, overheat, and overcurrent.
• Low ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.25 Ω (max) (@VIN = 5 V, Tch = 25°C)
• Package TO-92 (MOD) can be packed in tape.