This socket is equipped with contacts combining two connection techniques: up to three-level wrapping plus PCB soldering.
Also suitable for use as an interconnect socket with intermediate wire-wrap connections. Custom lengths on request. Insertion characteristics: 4-finger standard
Features ■ Conductive plastic ■ PC board and bushing mount ■ Plastic bushing and plastic shaft ■ Withstands typical industrial washing processes ■ Compact package saves board and panel space ■ Audio taper versions available as special order ■ RoHS compliant versions available*
• Up to 166MHz frequency support
• Support FS0-FS3 trapping status bit for I2C read back.
• Support power management: CPU, PCI, SDRAM stop and Power down Mode form I2C programming.
• Spread spectrum for EMI control (0 to -0.5%, ± 0.25%).
• FS0, FS1, FS3 must have a internal 120K pull-Down to GND.
• Uses external 14.318 MHz crystal