The resistors are constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminum oxide). Internal metal electrodes are added at each end and connected by a resistive paste that is applied to the top surface of the substrate. The extra protective metal film is added onto top side electrodes to protect termination from sulfuration. The composition of the paste is adjusted to give the approximate resistance required and the value is trimmed to within tolerance by laser cutting of this resistive layer.
The resistive layer is covered with a protective coat. Finally, the two external end terminations are added. For ease of soldering the outer layer of these end terminations is a Tin (lead free) alloy.
1. High reliability and stability ±1%
2. Sulfuration resistant 1000ppm
3. Automotive grade AEC Q-200 Compliant
4. 100% CCD inspection
5. RoHS compliant and Lead free products
• Automotive application
• Consumer electrical equipment
• EDP, Computer application
• Telecom application